Ramuc epoxy EP paint for pool
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Model : Epoxy paint EP Ramuc
Epoxy pool paint, a paint for concrete and fiberglass pools
With an epoxy paint type EP for pool from Ramuc, you offer your pool an optimal protection and a better long term resistance. The epoxy paint is designed for concrete or fiberglass pools. It is also possible to use this paint for vinyl pool steps. In addition, epoxy paint can be used to cover existing epoxy paint or bare concrete.
Specifications of Ramuc EP epoxy paint for pool
Find out the specifications of Ramuc EP epoxy paint below:
- Heavy duty pool & spa paint;
- Can be applied to bare concrete or epoxy surface;
- 2 coats are recommended;
- 2-Compound Process;
- Drying time: 5-7 days;
- Time between coats: 12-72 hours;
- One kit covers up to 450 square feet;
- Glossy finish ;
- Complies with environmental standards;
- Roller and brush application;
- Durability expectation of 3 to 5 seasons.
Benefits of Ramuc EP epoxy paint for pool
Ramuc EP epoxy paint brings many benefits to your pool including:
- It allows a better resistance to chemicals and UV;
- It protects against discoloration and chalking;
- It keeps the pool looking smooth and shiny;
- It better protects the concrete structure;
- Adds extra thickness to the concrete wall;
- It offers a long term resistance.
Available colors for Ramuc epoxy paint
Ramuc brand EP epoxy paint is available in a wide range of colors to best suit your needs. You will find the following colors:
- Dark Blue;
- Twilight Blue;
- Royal Blue;
- Beach Beige;
- Monument Gray;
- Water green.
To discover all the colors available, feel free to browse the product image.
Ramuc's epoxy-based pool paint will strengthen your pool's resistance, while protecting it efficiently!