Sense and Dispense (Aquarite Pro)
The professional-grade ORP (chlorine) and pH Sense and Dispense technology was previously only available for commercial pools. Hayward now offers an economical approach, with the same level of accuracy, for residential pools. It is installed in conjunction with the Aquarite Pro salt system by Hayward.
Sense and Dispense uses a proportional feed algorithm that continuously tests the water, sampling pH and sanitizer activity, and adjusting chemical feeding on a basis proportional to the demand. Other approaches don’t sample the water often enough and release larger doses, which is far less effective and can create highs and lows similar to a manual approach.
Adding Sense and Dispense to your Aqua Rite Pro is a fully integrated solution – not an additional box that resides on your pool pad – eliminating additional installation costs.
It also provides a single source for status reporting and control.
Sense and Dispense consists of two kits. The first kit senses pH and ORP (chlorine) levels and dispenses a self-renewing supply of pure chlorine generated from salt. Regulation of pH can be achieved using the second kit, which includes a manifold that connects to a Co2 tank or a supply reservoir of carbonic acid (pH-liquid). These are highly effective in lowering pH, since with salt-chlorinated pools, pH tends to drift up.
- Installed with an Aquarite Pro or Prologic by Hayward
- pH and ORP (chlorine) sensors
- Rugged sensors
- Can be connected to a remote control system
- Perfect for regulating chlorine in indoor pools
- Not recommended for spas
- Precise control of chemical parameters of pool water
- Allows chlorine stability without adjustment in indoor pools
- Makes pool maintenance easier
- Maximize salt system performance