Glass pearl (20 kg) - Waterco
Made from 100% virgin glass, Waterco glass beads are a new generation of filter media, capable to provide water with greater clarity and requiring less water for backwashing.
Its spherical shape gives it a very low coefficient of friction allowing it to reduce washes against the current. In addition, the glass bead is much less dense than traditional sand and therefore it allows more particles to be captured during filtration. Another interesting property of the glass bead is that it is charged with ions. This charge therefore allows it to collect more small light particles and eliminate them during a backwash cleaning. Finally, the glass bead is much more durable and therefore allows many years without replacing it.
- Greater clarity than swimming pool water
- Water savings of around 20% in reduction of backwash cleaning
- Soft, safe and without danger for swimmers
- Much more durable
- Maximizes a sand filter
- 3 micron filtration
- High purity
- Saves time
- Pearls from 0.6 mm to 0.8 mm diameter
- Manufacture of pure and chemically inert glass.
- Pearl size: 0.61 mm