Ramuc High Performance rubber paint for pool
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Model : Ramuc High Performance rubber paint
Rubber pool paint, a paint for concrete pools
With a rubber-based pool paint from Ramuc, you reinforce the protection of your pool, while helping its water filling and facilitating its future maintenance. Ramuc High Performance rubber paint for pool is designed for concrete pools and has both covering and masking properties on previously painted chlorinated rubber or synthetic rubber surfaces, as well as on bare concrete.
Characteristics of Ramuc rubber paint for pool
Ramuc High Performance rubber paint for pool has the following characteristics:
- Can only be applied over rubber based paint or bare concrete;
- 2 coats are recommended;
- Drying time: 6 days;
- Time between coats: 24 hours;
- One gallon covers 250 square feet on bare concrete and 350 square feet on a 2nd coat;
- Glossy finish for a better finish and easier cleaning;
- Complies with environmental standards;
- Roller and brush application;
- Durability expectation of 1 to 2 seasons and more depending on maintenance.
Benefits of Ramuc rubber paint for pool
Ramuc rubber based paint has many advantages including the following:
- It is resistant to chemicals and UV rays;
- Better surface coverage than other rubber based paints on the market;
- It offers superior quality;
- It has a smooth and glossy look to the pool;
- It protects the concrete structure;
- It adheres much better to the surface.
Available colors for Ramuc rubber paint
Ramuc rubber paint for pool is available in several colors including:
- Twilight blue.
Feel free to learn more about the available colors by viewing the product image.